On July 15, 2010, UNC-TV’s North Carolina Now program aired a thorough and accurate story on Lumbee recognition. Reporter Rob Holliday interviewed me along with Professor Mary Ann Jacobs (UNC-Pembroke), Professor Walt Wolfram (N.C. State), Tribal Chairman Purnell Swett, and others. You can view the story here.
- You may be pleasantly surprised by all the fantastic support y... More for Sagittarius bit.ly/yibOac 1 day ago
- You are often restless at work and in love as you imagine gree... More for Sagittarius bit.ly/yibOac 2 days ago
- You're capable of seeing more horizon than most anyone, so it'... More for Sagittarius bit.ly/yibOac 3 days ago
- You have a general sense of your destination now, yet without ... More for Sagittarius bit.ly/yibOac 4 days ago
- RT @SOHPoralhistory: Congrats to @SOHPinterns on a lovely performance & thanks to all who contributed to/participated in the experience! ht… 5 days ago
NEH Summer Seminar Photos
- African Americans & Native Americans American Indian Studies Arlinda Locklear Blake Tyner book readings and discussion Center for History and New Media Cherokee Cobell settlement David E. Wilkins decolonizing methodologies Desmond Tutu digital history Elisha Locklear FemCentral First Peoples/New Directions gaming Helen Maynor Schierbeck History News Network Indian Education Jennifer Shelton Kimberly Craven Leadership Lewin International local history Lumbee Indians in the Jim Crow South Mary Ann Jacobs Matthew Fletcher National History Education Clearinghouse National Museum of the American Indian pilgrims and Indians plenary power Purnell Swett Revolutionary War Robeson County slavery sovereignty Tasha Oxendine Thanksgiving tribal government Tuscarora UNC-Pembroke UNC-TV Vine Deloria Jr. Walt Wolfram Women