On July 15, 2010, UNC-TV’s North Carolina Now program aired a thorough and accurate story on Lumbee recognition. Reporter Rob Holliday interviewed me along with Professor Mary Ann Jacobs (UNC-Pembroke), Professor Walt Wolfram (N.C. State), Tribal Chairman Purnell Swett, and others. You can view the story here.
- You might feel as if circumstances are out of control and your... More for Sagittarius bit.ly/yibOac 15 hours ago
- The light at the end of the tunnel appears bigger and brighter... More for Sagittarius bit.ly/yibOac 1 day ago
- Working with your peers should be a piece of cake today becaus... More for Sagittarius bit.ly/yibOac 2 days ago
- The focus is shifting from desiring complex emotional entangle... More for Sagittarius bit.ly/yibOac 3 days ago
- Your willingness to adapt to the changing circumstances is an ... More for Sagittarius bit.ly/yibOac 4 days ago
NEH Summer Seminar Photos
- African Americans & Native Americans American Indian Studies Arlinda Locklear Blake Tyner book readings and discussion Center for History and New Media Cherokee Cobell settlement David E. Wilkins decolonizing methodologies Desmond Tutu digital history Elisha Locklear FemCentral First Peoples/New Directions gaming Helen Maynor Schierbeck History News Network Indian Education Jennifer Shelton Kimberly Craven Leadership Lewin International local history Lumbee Indians in the Jim Crow South Mary Ann Jacobs Matthew Fletcher National History Education Clearinghouse National Museum of the American Indian pilgrims and Indians plenary power Purnell Swett Revolutionary War Robeson County slavery sovereignty Tasha Oxendine Thanksgiving tribal government Tuscarora UNC-Pembroke UNC-TV Vine Deloria Jr. Walt Wolfram Women