On July 15, 2010, UNC-TV’s North Carolina Now program aired a thorough and accurate story on Lumbee recognition. Reporter Rob Holliday interviewed me along with Professor Mary Ann Jacobs (UNC-Pembroke), Professor Walt Wolfram (N.C. State), Tribal Chairman Purnell Swett, and others. You can view the story here.
- All the pieces seem to fit into place today when captivating V... More for Sagittarius bit.ly/yibOac 22 hours ago
- It might seem like you stood up tall to one challenge after an... More for Sagittarius bit.ly/yibOac 1 day ago
- This is what losing 30 pounds looks like--it's funny to hear people say I look so different but… instagram.com/p/BJeTR5RApbj/ 2 days ago
- The same people who normally give you the best advice seem to ... More for Sagittarius bit.ly/yibOac 2 days ago
- One minute you're waxing eloquently about the need to strike w... More for Sagittarius bit.ly/yibOac 3 days ago
NEH Summer Seminar Photos
- African Americans & Native Americans American Indian Studies Arlinda Locklear Blake Tyner book readings and discussion Center for History and New Media Cherokee Cobell settlement David E. Wilkins decolonizing methodologies Desmond Tutu digital history Elisha Locklear FemCentral First Peoples/New Directions gaming Helen Maynor Schierbeck History News Network Indian Education Jennifer Shelton Kimberly Craven Leadership Lewin International local history Lumbee Indians in the Jim Crow South Mary Ann Jacobs Matthew Fletcher National History Education Clearinghouse National Museum of the American Indian pilgrims and Indians plenary power Purnell Swett Revolutionary War Robeson County slavery sovereignty Tasha Oxendine Thanksgiving tribal government Tuscarora UNC-Pembroke UNC-TV Vine Deloria Jr. Walt Wolfram Women