On July 15, 2010, UNC-TV’s North Carolina Now program aired a thorough and accurate story on Lumbee recognition. Reporter Rob Holliday interviewed me along with Professor Mary Ann Jacobs (UNC-Pembroke), Professor Walt Wolfram (N.C. State), Tribal Chairman Purnell Swett, and others. You can view the story here.
- Perhaps you're busy dreaming about unrealistic scenarios to av... More for Sagittarius bit.ly/yibOac 14 hours ago
- New worlds of possibilities are calling, but first you have a ... More for Sagittarius bit.ly/yibOac 1 day ago
- Your feelings are being pulled all over the place today as the... More for Sagittarius bit.ly/yibOac 2 days ago
- You have a nuts-and-bolts approach to complex problems today a... More for Sagittarius bit.ly/yibOac 3 days ago
- Pushing others too hard today could be an exercise in futility... More for Sagittarius bit.ly/yibOac 4 days ago
NEH Summer Seminar Photos
- African Americans & Native Americans American Indian Studies Arlinda Locklear Blake Tyner book readings and discussion Center for History and New Media Cherokee Cobell settlement David E. Wilkins decolonizing methodologies Desmond Tutu digital history Elisha Locklear FemCentral First Peoples/New Directions gaming Helen Maynor Schierbeck History News Network Indian Education Jennifer Shelton Kimberly Craven Leadership Lewin International local history Lumbee Indians in the Jim Crow South Mary Ann Jacobs Matthew Fletcher National History Education Clearinghouse National Museum of the American Indian pilgrims and Indians plenary power Purnell Swett Revolutionary War Robeson County slavery sovereignty Tasha Oxendine Thanksgiving tribal government Tuscarora UNC-Pembroke UNC-TV Vine Deloria Jr. Walt Wolfram Women